Thursday, December 21, 2006

Let me tell you how I got the X'mas atmosphere today.. I went to my cousins' house n guess what.. they entertained me with the X'mas edition of Tom n Jerry n Mickey Mouse Dvds..And I had mini Oreos for breakfast..small cups of Milos.. small chicken biscuits..Yup.. everything MINI!!!

Then dad and mum came to save my day by bringing me out.. Whoo..Went to Causeway point. then J8. Saw Bryan Wong n Kim Ng there.. They were interviewing some ppl.. Mayb its fer their programme bah..

Out of the blue.. I got a bball jersey from Dad. Didnt expect him to get me that.. As in..I cant link.. haha..

I hv to report to college on 26th DEC?? Oh man.. boxing day and by 8.30 I hv to be in sch fer briefing? N failure to show up could cause a forfeit in that college.. Oh gosh..

I want to hold Your hand and run

No comments: