Sunday, December 31, 2006

YES!!! Manutd r 6 pts above chelsea.. WE R GG TO B CROWNED AS THE 06/07 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS SOON!!! GLORY GLORY MANUTD!! WHOO!

Woke up at 6 in the morn ystd to help my aunt carry luggage to the airport. Yups, she's going to HK with my 2 cousins. Then, I went with mum to the bank at city-hall to do some account deposit stuff. Had lunch n headed to raffles city to collect a hcl book from Alicia. Lots of ppl in orchard n I was squeezing through the traffic to get to orchard hotel,only to realise that they had CLOSED DOWN THE OFFICIAL MANUTD STORE THERE!!! Oh gosh, where m I gg to get manutd merchandise if the only official store is closed.

Ate dinner with my aunt n cousin at some restaurant near their house. Wah I must say the security guard is not realli that alert after all. We r not residents there n all my dad has to do is to raise his hand n the guard just lets him drive in.. Hmmmm.. imagine burglars doing the same thing.

Anyways.. up at their apartment, my cousin offered me vodka spiked with sprit. I must say its quite nice. I always drank vodka with coke, but not with sprit. Watched soccer n suddenly, my cousin went "wah wei she me ni de lian jiang hong?" I looked into the mirror and wah, my whole face was super red, even my eyes too. Hahas, then my cousin asked me questions to see if I'm drunk. Dad said tt shld I b driving on e road the police do not need to use a breathalyser against me to test if I'm drunk cos my face shows it all. Oops..

2006 is coming to an end. Its been an eventful year as always. The Os, grad ceremony, this year has tons of partings. Global issues remaining unsolved n ppl suffering under natural disasters. Sometimes, I feel tt those staying in old folk homes r actually much better off than those living in crisis-struck areas. As we S'porean r competing to have the best of material goods, other around the globe r stuck with not even being able to obtain the most simple needs of life, such as a clean water source. Lets hope 2007 is a better year ahead.

I came up with a quote myself. Hahas.." Life is simple, but its humans' wants and desires that complicate it"

To wrap up 2006, my cousin gave me this survey..
Its called my favourites of 2006.

Favourite TV star
Wells, its still the same. Ron Ng

Favourite Drama
Tons.. but I would still go for..Ah Wang

Favourite Soccer Team
MANUTD!! =)

Favourite Basketball team
Phoenix Suns

Favourite Sports player of the year
Christiano Ronaldo!!

Favourite Colour
I hv a new obsession with WHITE

Favourite Sports Brand
Cant really decide between Nike n Adidas..

Favourite Place
My home..

Favourite Pub Location
Devil's Bars at Orchard.. Proudly opened by Manutd!!

3 Favourite Channels on Cable
Undoubtly, its channel 55,51 and 23

Its getting a little boring. Going to watch night at the museum ltr. Heard its nice.. Anyways, most prob going to Clarke Quay to countdown n hv vodka!! Hahas. Many countdown spots for this year, vivocity, esplanade, downtown east, expo.. Alright, have fun n A HAPPY NEW YEAR AHEAD EVERYONE!! =)

No comments: