Sunday, December 17, 2006

X'mas is nearing!! haha.. in like another week's time? Yup. time passes so quickly..Went down to orchard today to do X'mas shopping.. I walked like, almost the whole of orchard, centrepoint, specalist shopping centre, cineleisure, Heeren, orchard point, taka, tangs, shaw. Wow, so many places. My mum bought quite alot of chocos fer her friends' children. Me? haha, I bought a converse shirt n pants, OP boardshorts, a billabong shirt n a pencil case. Well, Im not intending to use the pencil case, cos mine's quite new n I'm thinkin of giving it to those who wants a pencil case fer christmas..Oh, and I heard my aunt got me a bodyglove shirt from Aus. Yeaps, my cupboard's gonna have many new 'members' this mth, considering tt I only buy new clothes on X'mas n CNY.. =)

Lent many new DVDs from my cousin ystd.. so its gonna be DVDs for most of this week, but still, they dont hv Open Season yet. I think that movie is best watched in the cinema. Nvm, find someone to watch it with me soon..

It does not matter if my eyes cannot recall your image anymore, so long as my heart always remembers You..

No comments: