Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just feelin so tired these days. I rise early in the day and do not take afternoon naps.. However, this being the hols, I shld be active and all, instead of feeling tired and sleepy most of the time.. Depression also sets in occasionally, thus ruining my appetite.. No exams to go for, relaxed period of time, and yet Im having all these negative feelings running in me.. Looks like its time for me to take a walk outside and calm my inner self..

Oh, my cousin just got a huge Gillian Cheung poster up in her study room.Well, it was given to her and btw,shes not a Gillian Chung fan.. Seriously, no offence to Charlene Choi fans out there,but I think Gillian Chung is prettier than Charlene.. Charlene still appeals to me as a small little mei-mei.. Cute as she may be, but I would pick Gillian Chung if I was given a choice to choose the better of the two..Anyway, twins's Wo Hen Xiang Ai Ta is still in my top 10 fav chi songs list, because no matter who's prettier, the songs they sing are just as nice..

You are the Rainbow of my heart...

No comments: