Saturday, December 02, 2006

Went to the SITEX fair at Expo today.. Lots of ppl there, searching for good deals for those computer stuff.. Hmmmm... Saw my K5 MP3 player there. They finally came out with the casing fer it, but not for sale to the public and it comes only with the MP3 player when you but it on the spot.. Oh wells..

Oh yeah, another thing to mention.. The W850I phone I saw at the SITEX fair was really cool.. I mean the sleek design and fascinating functions.. It caught my aunt so much tt she went off frm her booth to the Starhub booth to buy it. But hehe, she asked me to bring it home fer her and she said that theres a condition attatched to it for trying out her phone.. to take care of the 2 small brats at home who are playin their power rangers in the roof-top garden.. Arghh..

Started on my first exercise regime today.. Muhahah.. It was playing bball in the morning. Wah, my hand is aching now frm that playing,even though 12 hours have past? It jus goes to show tt Im not evercising regularly.. Ok, more exercise to come then..

Anyway, back to TV programmes again. I have discovered when Im at home, more than half the day is spent of TV. Here is how my "TV time-table" goes..

[8am-9am] News in the morning
[10.30am-12pm] Tian2 Sun1 Ye2 Ye (Channel 55)
[12pm-12.45pm] War of the in-laws (Channel 55)
[1pm-1.45pm] Ah Wang4 Xing1 Zhuan4 (Channel 55)
[5.15pm-6.45pm] Sun1 Wu3kong1 II (Channel 55)
[7.30pm-8pm] ESPN Sportscentre (Channel 23)
[8pm-9pm] ESPN Sportsshow for the day (Channel 23)
[10pm-11pm] Chong1 Xiang4 Yun2 Xiao1 (Channel U)

See what I mean.. I said tt I spend most of my time in front of tt box. Well, Most of the programmes are TVB dramas. I can confidently say tt when I enter a VCD rental shop, I would have seen at least 50% of the TVB dramas there.. Why? Cos Im a TVB fanatic.. WHOOO..YES!!

Going to my cousin's place to celebrate her b'day tmr.. So, it means more exercise again because I can hit for the gym, bball court, tennis court, badminton court, Golf training court, swimming pool and finally, the jacuzzi.. But I gotta prepare for a muscle ache at the end of it all..

A smile from You is all that I need to know that its right loving You..

No comments: