Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Arghhhhh, I missed the X-country timing by like 1 min? Wells, I didnt know what happened to my front leg muscles. They were v tense, and its really v v tense. I couldnt run well because of that n its not worth me pushing on n getting a muscle tear half-way during the run. It would be quite embarrassing to see people carry me on the stretcher all the way to the finish-point.Overall, I feel that the X-country has much more atmosphere than the Zhss one. As in theres cheer competitions, the members of the different houses would cheer for you even if you were the last few and the teachers would encourage you to go on further to push yourself to the limit. All in all, its a kind of v nice supportive atmosphere around. Its this kind of support that really pushes people forward. Yes, I may claim that sometimes, its your own efforts and determination that will see you through success, but sometimes, I cant help but admit that without motivation and support from those around you, its really a tough job to reach your final destination. After all, the final destination is not the crucial factor, its the process of going through that really matters and its what we will remember forever, the people by our side telling us not to give up, the supportive words, the tough times and the sweet results. These stuff r really v memorable.

Went to Zhss to play some street soccer just now.My friends said that I look v tanned. Wells, its just the result of too much running activities under the sun. Wah seh, my soccer really deproved alot. Its ages since I last played soccer. Talked with Kenneth and some other sec 4s abt the usual topics like how's sch and all. Haha, we agreed to go to Chijmes and watch some soccer some day.

Your words make me SMILE =)

No comments: