Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Yay, reached home early today. Lessons ended at 12.40 today n yup here I'm now,in the comfort of my home.I only had a lecture from 11.40 to 12.40 today n the rest of the time from 8 to 11.40 was spent in the library sleeping n reading. Wanted to blog ystd but fell asleep while watchin TV.

Anyways, I got into TRACK AND FIELD.. Hahas, I've always loved track, ever since my pri sch teacher selected me to represent e sch for nat. track n field. Its been 4 years since I preactised running proper. This track-teacher-in-charge of mine is from HCJC n I suppose he knows my cousin, who is a track n field runner there too. Both of them are around the same age. Yup, and he promised us that with a good attitude n committment, we will taste success in about a month's time. He told us tt he transformed 7 beginner runners' 2.4km timings from 12+ mins to 8+ mins, all in a mth's time. I was quite fascinated by it then, thus the decision to join track.

Ystd's training was nice. However, as it started at 5, me and 2 of my friends went for 2 hs of tennis and an hour of soccer. Before tt, I had PE and ran 2.0km with 60 other guys. Surprisingly, I came in 5th, despite not running for quite a long period of time. Yah, so training was quite cool. We did some conditioning exercises and we did running of 300m in 1 min for like 3 times? And we learnt the techniques of passing the relay baton. My senior's quite nice. His name is Vincent n yah, he was quite patient with us despite knowing tt we committed many silly mistakes. At the end of the session, he told us about studying in Innova and adviced us to study really really really hard for J1 cos he mentioned sleepless nights for him before he went to collect his J1 results. Luckily for him, he scraped through J1. We did a cool-down at the end of it all n the track-teacher-in-charge told us tt its impt to do cool-downs otherwise we would not be even able to walk properly or climb the stairs as our muscles r too over-stretched. At tt point of time, my friends n I were feeling quite ok so we thgt it might not happen to us.

Well, its too soon to set a conclusion. I went home n after sitting down for a while on the sofa, whoa seh, my butt hurts n my hind muscles r aching. It took me quite a while to go downstairs to the kitchen. Tt aching feeling is 1 of the worst I've ever felt.No wonder he said we can make it to 8 mins plus for 2.4 in a mth's time. And worse still, I have PE n track tmr again! Oh gosh.

Oh and another thing. I find tt lecturers in my sch like to call ppl sitting at the back n those with bright coloured specs. I got called up every lecture to ans qns despite sitting at the 1st row n completing my lecture notes. Fortunately, I got all my answers right. The lecturers go " oh the boy with the white specs" everytime. So then, I would obviously have to finish up all my lecture stuff well n check ans with my friends before I enter the lecture hall, in case I get called n not being able to ans their qns sounds so "malu"

Everytime I run faster, its because I'm thinking of You..

No comments: