Monday, January 22, 2007

A recap of the end of last week

Fri
Went for tennis lessons. Hmmm.. I'm improving. At least I'm able to to hit the ball at the target quite accurately.My tennis coach said tt I'm too tensed up, just like what my track coach also said of me. Wells, guess I gotta relax more when playing.

Sat
Travelled to Clementi for the Ngee-Ann poly open house. The students n lecturers there were indeed a great help to me. they explained to me what was expected in the courses n what is poly life all about. Saw some of my seniors there too..After that, moved on to the Temasek poly open house. Also as incredibly cool, but I still prefer Ngee-Ann..I'm glad my parents are quite supportive of me going to a poly. I've not really decided about it yet but they told me that they're alright if I was going to a poly, so long as I work hard in there. Nowadays, parents still have the kinda opinion tt polys r worse off than JCs. Oh c'mon, Mr Sim wong woo(creative CEO) was also from a poly too. Are you not going to do business with him just because of that? haha..Not decided on the course yet but still considering..Watched soccer matches in the night at Chijmes. Not that familiar with the place but its v nice,esp to watch soccer.. The stuff there's a little expensive but since I've a friend who's willing to pay, why not? haha..I wanna go there more often to watch soccer matches. Didnt stay long cos I'm v tired.

Sun
Slacked the day through by just seeing some cable TV n reading books. Went to the gym in the evening before heading home to rest. Why rest? hahaha, cos theres my most awaited match of the season,MANUTD vs ass-enal..yeah, we lost. I thought that we might have a chance of winning since we were 1 goal ahead. Oh gosh, ass-enal were still better. Even though we lost, I still admire ass-enal for their spirit in playing the game. They continued playing v v hard despite being a goal down n yeah, its a night of hard work paying off. They certainly achieved the win they deserved. Wells, sometimes, it does not matter if we are losing the race, it matters if we push on hard to the best of our abilities. Even if the win still lies in the hand of the opponents, at least we can tell ourselves we have put up a good fight. Yeah!! Oh, I forgot to mention, I love Ben n Jerry's strawberry cheesecake flavoured ice-cream. It simply rocks. I was eating it happily when watching the match n drinking some light alcoholic drinks at the same time. The combination is great.

TODAY
Its amazing to know that I'm still v refreshed despite staying up till 2am to watch the match last night.Had a light day of school with only GP n CLL n PE.I heard that those who made it under 30 mins for the cross country on this Weds can get a badge. Wow, if I can maintain my timing now of 27.5 mins, the badge is mine.. Yepps.. I was shocked to know that there's this guy in my sch who can run 4.8km in 15 mins. Wow. Means to say that for those who failed their NAPFA at 15 mins, tt guy has alr run twice the distance. COOL.. Anyways, he is the guy who broke the national cross country record n he's gonna run in this wed's cross country. What an eye opener for me..

I suffered when my heart missed You
I felt joy when I saw Your words
I asked myself how would my life change without You
I found out the answer
My life would never be the same again without You
For You made me love You

No comments: