Monday, January 08, 2007

Today is my first lecture lesson in the lecture theatre, after the 3 days of orientation. However, due to some unknown reason, I ALMOST fell asleep. Now,the reason tt I CANT FALL asleep,is because, I'm seated RIGHT IN FRONT of the civics tutor!!! Wow. Such a dampener on my grand starting sentence of my first lecture lesson in the lecture theatre..I think that the lectures are getting boring, so I'm beginning to think if poly life is better for me, where I can get some hands-on stuff n in this way, I will never get tired! Hmmmmm.....

Finished school at around 12.40 today. My group of laughing friends are so crazy over tennis, after how I introtuced the game to them. They took the initiative to bring their rackets n immediately after the school bell, we all rushed to book the court. The court was locked up at first. Then one of us spotted the cleaner-uncle n asked him if he could open the tennis court's door. Yup, he did. I suggested keeping the cleaner-uncle's hp no. in case we want to play tennis n the door's locked. That set the whole group into continous laughter for like 20 mins?

Rushed down to school(ZHSS). Notice y I used rush. Firstly, the train was at the station when I was half-way on the escalator so I ran. Then, at amk, the bus 133 was moving off when I was walking towards the bus-stop so again, I had to run.Thankfully the bus-driver was kind enough to stop for me. Oh yeah not to mention, a kind commuter on the train who told me to alight at amk station cos the mrt driver made an annoucement for passengers to move to the train in e centre platform. At tt time, my earphones was on so she guessed tt I did not hear it n as such,reminded me.

Back at sch, saw many ppl waiting at the detention desk. Wow, looks like the sch is taking a tough stance on discipline. Went into the general office to collect my testimonial and they said there were no 4E4 testimonials around. Mr K.Tan was there so he explained to me tt he n Mrs Wong only intended to give it out during the release of the O-level results to save us the trouble from coming to sch to get it. N to compensate me from coming down to sch to get it but only to return home without it,he gave me this super large smile, displaying all his sparkling white teeth. Well, he looked a little glum when he was smiling. Thank God, I was in sch for another purpose too, which is to pass some stuff to Mrs WU ZUN.(hahas =P) Otherwise, it would have been a wasted trip. Oh n on my way to the canteen, I was smsing while walking past the female staff toilet n a few sec 1s (I suppose) was like whispering to me,"hey DM is inside the toilet, keep your phone ah". Well, since I'm no longer a memeber of the school, I took a curious look behind, only to see ms serene ow (or is it mrs?) looking at me. Ah, obviously she must have known tt I'm not longer in the sch anymore, or she would have blasted at me n confiscated my phone.

Did I mention tt I ALMOST took 105 to sch 1 particular morning last week? Wells, its just part of me missing the school too much..=(

You are my source of happiness..=)

No comments: