Monday, January 15, 2007

My weekends were wonderful. On Sat, mum bought the ingredients to make LASGNE!!(La-sa-near) Its really superb. I made 1 on my own n I added lots of beef n cheese inside.It tastes much much better than those in pizza hut. Then on Sun, I made choco cookies n pineapple tarts. Wah both tastes really v nice when eaten hot from the oven. I've been a glutton these few days n I'm sure to feel the "effects" when I run for my PE..

I saw this couple quarelling when I was gg to Suntec on Sat night.. The female party was like daring the male to leave. N the male party really did leave.So when he did so, the female party went,"move somemore, I dare you to move somemore".Well, the guy did..Then the girl went into tears n walked away.. I dont know what happened after tt but all I want to say from this is tt sometimes, ppl just love the other party so much but do not want to put away their pride. Instead, they hope for the other party to be submissive to them n it would seem tt all the fault lies within the other person and not themselves. In love, misakes do happen. All it matters is to clear the misunderstanding n move on.

Anyway, I have finally found a new year resolution!! Its to do my best in everything, no matter which aspect like studies, CCA, sports. Just to do my best, to put in my utmost effort. And I did it today!! Hahaha. I managed 4 km during PE lesson even though I had a little leg cramp. Actually I felt like walkin the last round but yar I persevered on n I did it.. Whoo..In fact, this new year resolution did not come tt directly..I was just think about some ppl who mentioned tt they feel sad whenever they lose in competitions n stuff. So I thgt abt what makes them sad. N I found out tt its regret. No matter what, its regret tt always makes us feel sad. For instance, shld you hv done yr best in training sessions, even if you lose your matches, you would not feel sad because tt's yr v best, nth you can ever do to push tt limit upwards. So, if gg by such a scenario, y feel sad? So tts y, whenever we do smth, we must do it to e v best of our abilites so tt there will b no regret present in us. Thus, I come to create my 2007 resolution. As I've always believed, working hard n smart will defintely produce results. No matter what, at e end of e day, its whether or not hv you put in yr best effort. Shld you hv, then leave the case to rest.

Day by day, I feel tt my sch is getting nicer n nicer. My friends attend Chem lectures with me even though they dont take the subj n my seniors tell me tips on how to get gg in studies n CCA in the college. Teachers r nice too.. My GP teacher likes me for bowing abt 50 degrees down to her. Hahas, tt because no one in the class does tt except for me, without me myself realising it too.. Geog teachers r super funny, Chi lit teacher is super friendly,Chem teacher v caring. Basically, everyone in e sch is nice!! =)

I want to travel all the Disneylands in the world,together with You..

No comments: