Friday, January 12, 2007

Track n field's getting more n more fun!! Finished track at ard 7.45pm ystd. They got this China female national sprinter to come n coach us in our training. She got us to do conditioning at the gym ystd. Anyways, during my PE lesson at 2.45 ystd, my PE teacher got us to run e "teletubby" hill outside e main gate of e sch. The "teletubby hill" is this small grassy hill outside our main gate. So to train us for our cross country which is coming soon in a week's time, we were told to run 4 rounds ard it, which is a total of 3.2km. Wah ran n ran n ran. I finally got my breathing pace right. Got tenth pos out of 60 guys.Timing was 17 mins plus.PE in JC is really no joke. The NAPFA results r sent both to the MOE and the MOD(Mis of Def). Should the guys fail or obtain a bronze for NAPFA, they would hv to go for another 2 extra mths of BMT(basic military training) Haha. Was really tired after e run n my legs were aching, considering tt I just had track 2 days ago. So went for track ltr on n we were introduced to e coach. Did some stimulation exercise which I find is super effetive in helping you run faster. It really works out the parts of your leg muscles tt you require to sprint.During the cool-down, while running 2 rds ard e track, my senior kept talking abt oysters n the kinda feeling tt you get when you eat them. He says tt its irresistable n super super delicious. Wah, made me so hungry at tt moment. Hmmmmm..I'm gonna go see if its really as what he had said.

Rained quite heavily today when I was walking to sch. Suddenly, there's this SCGS girl tt came running to me n she said,"hello, can share unbrella?" Well, so I just shared mine with her n soon after at the traffic light junction, those who had an umbrella took e initiative to share it with those who didn't.. Woah, I'm a role model =)

I finally understood my JC lectures n I really find what some of my ZHSS teachers say is true. I remembered them saying tt when you r engrossed in e lesson, time seems to pass v fast. When you're not, time is as slow as you can imagine. Its really v v true. I was quite bored at e 1st Chem lecture as e teacher was talking abt Sig Fig n how to derive at them. I got v bored n time was super slow to me. Today, e topic was chemical cal. n since I was only quite ok with tt topic, I listened hard at what the lecturers had to say. Soon, I didnt even realise tt time was passing so quickly, its the end of the lesson. Hahahahaha.. I would really like to say a big thank you to Mrs Elim. Yah she mayb fierce n stuff but what she taught me in her Chem lessons was really effective in JC.I'm able to breeze through much of the Chemistry topics while others r struggling with e basics.Well, tts due to her laying a good foundation for me on basic Sec sch Chemistry. For tt, I'm really v grateful to her.

Anyways, there this really nice MRT station staff at Woodlands MRT station. My phone's batt was dead n I urgently needed to call my dad to pick me up. So I went to e control station to want to make a fast phone call. However, due to some unknown reason, my request was declined, but this nice staff gave me 10 cents to make a call at e nearby phone booth. Its really nice of him to do so. Even though its just 10 cents, its the sincereity n thoughts tt count.

I know its a long post,but tks to those who bothered to read. =)

I will shelter You from the rain, I will protect You from the storm. Because, You're really that significant to me..

No comments: