Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I thought I had felt it all.. But now, I realise I had not.. Track n field is tearing my muscles APART!!The training ystd with the China coach proven to be 1 of the worst muscle aching days tt I had. Never ever were my muscles tested to the extreme.Let me tell you what she made us do

5 times of 60m sprints, using 80% of full power
5 times of 150m sprints, using 75% of full power

We had some warm-ups before tt n its just so different from those warm-ups where you could laugh with your friends while stretching a muscle or two.Its like those drills basketball players conduct during training. Oh gosh,if tt's called warm-ups, you get what I mean when it comes to the serious stuff. The coach said tt since we are beginners, she gave us an easy go on ystd's training, considering tt it was only abt like 60% of her so called "normal training". Well, lets see what's more to come. No wonder they said that track n field ppl can run their 2.4 in 8 mins plus after 1 mth's training. Hmmmmm..

I pounched upon this quote by Sir Edmund Hillary n it goes like this "Its not the mountain we conquer, its ourselves" I find the quote v motivating, as in, we compete with ourselves, not anyone out there. I was doing some hard thinking and I realised 1 thing, when something happens n you don't correct it, its gonna be your loss, not anyone else's. For instance, you could be thinking the sch's v particular in punctuality n you hate it v much for the punishments meted out when you're late. Think again, when you move out to society,the punishment for being late can fetch serious consequences. Its every man for himself. If you dont change, no one can change you. In this world where everyone possess high academic qualifications, the one thing that you're different from others is your charactor n your beliefs. Its a no wonder why firms nowadays look out for people with good attitude.

The coach said something that I love alot. Play like in practice, practice like in play. All in all, it means to be serious yet relaxed.

I laughed all the way from the sch gate to woodlands mrt.. Is tt considered a record?

Whoo, its so cool to know, tt disneyland's vision, is to MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY.. Simple yet fulfilling. That's why I wanna travel to all the disneylands in the world, with YOU!

Can I love You?

No comments: