Monday, January 29, 2007

What another weekend has passed.But wells, it's been much much more interesting this week.

Sat
Went down to NYP in the morning to take a look at their open house. Hmmm.. quite ok only. I still prefer Ngee Ann! The Ngee Ann open house was the greatest I've ever attended. Ok, took a afternoon nap at home after that and went out to Central in the night. Nopes, not Toa Payoh central or amk central, its a new shopping mall called Central. Its located in the Clarke Quay area and YES, ITS MY FAVOURITE AREA IN SINGAPORE!!! Most of the shops were not opened yet so its no point going there now. Maybe give them a couple of months and I'm sure they'd be more ready to welcome customers. Anyways, what I wanna really focus on about this part is that at 1 particular exit of the shopping mall links you to the great Singapore river. Its really cool. Just take about 10 steps from the exit and you are at the edge of the river bank. How cool is that. I've always loved to go to the Clarke Quay area because it simply provides a kinda feeling, a v special kinda feeling.

Sun
For those who know it, yups, the FRH autography session happened today. I went to kbox at Orchard in the morning with my friends and they told me to be quick and punctual abt reaching kbox. I suggested the kbox somewhere else in the heartlands but yeah, they were quick to reject my suggestion and insisted on the one at Orchard. Oh wells, its ok for me still. So went there and yeah, surprisingly, there were lots of people. Didnt know why and didnt bother to know why so just went in to SING! Sang Jay's songs, JJ Lin's songs, S.H.E's songs,Luo Zhi Xiang's songs and much more. Then until about 2 pm my friends were like," eh wanna go liao mah?"I didnt even answer and they all started packing up. Ok. By tt time a huge crowd has blocked the Kbox entrance much again to my astonishment. My friends were like getting this plastic bag ready but I didnt knew what the contents inside were. I went to the toilet and when I was abt to join then,they called me on the phone and asked that I stay outside the toilet. Oh wells. I just did what they said. This time, there were like lots of screaming and still I didnt bother to find out. Then, a auntie in her sixties walked past me with a FRH signed poster n she was super elated about it. Its until then I found out tt actually FRH was having a autography session at Kbox too. Wah seh, I'm kept in the dark for so long.. so sad hor... But its surprising to see so many ppl support FRH. I mean, their songs are not bad but afterall they are still quite new. Ok, I rather go to Jay Chou's autography session which I'm sure is gonna be much more crowded and packed. Oops, I forgot, I'm suppossed to boycott Jay..Sorry...=)

Today
Nth much ever happened today. Wells, still I love Mondays, cos its the earliest day of the week that I'm released. 12.40pm. Yeah.. And theres only G-P, PE and Chi Lit today. Cool.. Then I can come home,slack and blog..

Heard from my teacher today that most probably, the results will be out next Mon. Oh gosh, means a week more. Wells, no matter whether its Mon or Fri, its still a week more to the release of results. Funny to hear everyone speculating whether its Mon or Fri, not Tues,Weds or Thurs..

Ah, and I've gotta say that looking after your baby cousins is indeed a tough job to do, with them making funny requests like wanting to watch mickey mouse right in the middle of the night when you are doing online chatting. Oh gosh, and also them makng a fuss about wanting to drink so called "orange juice" ( tt's to them) when its actually an alcoholic drink. Failure to "present" it to them will result in endless crying. Lucky for me, they're back to thier super big kingdom where they can create havoc in all 3 storeys of their house.

I love Luo Zhi Xiang's Hao Peng You and JJ Lin's Wang Ji alot, really a lot. Both songs are really v nice and I always believe that a good song will make its listener think and drift along with the song, instead of just listening for the sake of listening to it. Go hear them out, I'm v sure they will capture your hearts too..

Just like how every question has an answer,
Just like how every problem has a solution,
every part of me,there's You

No comments: