Thursday, February 01, 2007

I have lots to post, considering tt I do not have to attend sch tmr. It might be a little boring to some but still, I really wish to post whatever I want to, because I dont wanna bottle anything up..

Ok, a mth has past since I hv entered Innova Jc and I have to admit, the sch's really nice. The ppl r nice too. At 1st, I thgt it would b a boring place and all I would hv to do to past time is nth but study. Now, I realised tt it isn't so. The activities are quite interesting and yar, the CCA is none like any I had experienced. With the Os coming out next week, I seriously do not know how to spend my time wisely in the college. Its really quite tough to forget the friendly ppl there and the familiar environment. But well, all good things hv to come to an end. All I wanna do is just to thank my friends,(those from my class n those in the laughing club),my track coach,my track captain who's v nice and all the other teachers. I would gladly love to stay on, but its a matter of priority, because I doubt I would be able to cope in the Jc environment. In this world, no matter how emotional we can be, sometimes, its still better to be practical.

With tt being said, I of course started to treasure my track training today even more, for I wont know if it might be my last. My track captain's v nice as usual. You see, mostly the CCA captain would call you down for trainings and yar, scold you if you do not appear. However, he's a different case. He understands what we are gg through, as in the pain and aching of our legs thus our inability to run. Then, he would excuse us from training accordingly. Also, he does not show any discrimination to anyone, whether you are able to run fast or slow. He wispers a "jiayous" whenever you feel tired and really wish to give up.He says Hellos to you in the morning and asks you if you're coming for track tt day. He chats with you like he's your friend n tells you abt stuff tt you're interested in knowing. I mean, to the Jc1 track team, both the team members and the captain r still acquantiances.Its really nice of him. Sometimes, I wonder if I turn up for track because I wanna give him the respect he deserves.

Anyway, I was v enthu for track today, even though I hurt my knee-cap quite badly in the process. We were only suppossed to do 2 rounds for cool-down today but my 2 friends and I were like super active and we did 6. And tt's the outer lane of the track so by calculation, we ran abt 4.8km for cool-down. Wow.

I was just thinking back and I really wished tt the clock could turn back, to where I was still enjoying camps and all in my secondary sch. Come to think of it, my education life is sorta coming to an end. I only have maybe abt 3 years of pre-college education, then NS, then Uni and I'm off to the working world. Its just so fast. I've been thinking back these days about what I did in secondary school,in primary school, the friends, the camps, the activities. Its just so sweet and memorable. As what my mum always said, your secondary school days will still form most of the memories that you'll never forget.

Everytime I hear a song, it'll remind me of a particular event or timeline. For instance, hearing Jay Chou's Jie Kou makes me think back of my sec 2 days when me and my friends played Jie Kou on the music player in the student's centre while playing carrom. Sometimes, songs do bring back memories too. Speaking of songs, I really wish to learn to play the piano. It may be a simple task to those who have mastered it well, but to me, it means more than just playing out the songs to pass your grades and move up to a higher level. It means to appreciate the song and flow with the feelings brought out by the songs.

I was so delighted on Mon.I switched on Channel 51 (Chinese MTV channel) and the first thing I saw was the words HAO PENG YOU..Wow, I was super happy at tt moment cos I loved tt song v much. Its a new song by Luo Zhi Xiang. I did not get enough of the MV and I went to see more at Youtube. Its abt Luo Zhi Xiang asking the girl to get into a relationship but the girl insisted that both parties remained as good friends. So theres this time when Luo Zhi Xiang was woken up by the girls's calls at his door and its the girl whom he had once liked. She ran away from her wedding to go to Luo Zhi Xiang's house. Actually, the girl liked Luo Zhi Xiang and sorta told him tt she loved him in a crying manner. I dont wanna say anymore abt the MV lest it spoils the ending, so catch it on Youtube.

I feel that I sound so emo and stuff, but tt's me. Sometimes, I'm quite serious abt stuff and at others crappy. But I found out there's this sentimental and sorta reflective side of me. Well, that's ME!

I wanna go to Kbox to sing out all that I've bottled inside!!! Anyone coming?

Just let me play a piece for You, just one.

No comments: