Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

DAY 1
Went to my aunt's house at abt 9 plus. Stayed there for a while to watch some TV and talk with my cousins. Later spent the whole day at my Grandma's place. Played Mahjong, poker cards, watched Fantastic 4, SLEEP??, and best of all, TAKE ANG-PAO. Its always best to stay around in Grandma's place because lots of relatives would come to visit her and whoo, you get what I mean..HAHA..

DAY 2
My aunts all came to my house tt day to have lunch. Then, all my cousins went to the masterbed-room to watch some cable TV. We watched those Gu-zhuang comedies and yar, the whole room was filled with laughter cos the actors were either v lame or stupid. Hah. As I've said, I've nothing to do on CNY so again, I went to my Grandma's house to wait for ... Argh.

DAY 3
Ar, lots of visits today, for no particular reason. So visit, visit, visit and in the night, MAHJONG.. Wah seh, I kept shaking my legs during mahjong cos I was v excited. Then when I was about to win, Dad or Mum would suddenly "pam" and declare themselves the winner. Oh gosh. I only won 1 pathetic round.

So, with the CNY hols over, I am back to my slacking days. I'm considering getting a job cos its really v boring at home. Always the computer, TV, playstation and back to the same cycle again.

Looked through some of the brochures about Japan. Realised that either the tour guides bring you to Disneyland on the 2nd day of your arrival or the day before you're gonna leave Japan. Haha. Its always this same pattern. My cousins wanna go to Hokkaido. Probably the seafood there's nicer bah. Well, I dont mind Hokkaido, but at least a Disneyland and some sight-seeing please. I'm saving up my Ang-pow money so that I can spend it there!! Yup, lots of Yen. The best thing is to go there during winter or autumn. At least I can experience some cold weather. I love cold weather. In Singapore, the time when the weather gets cold is probably when its raining. I so wanna see snow.

You're my invisible one..

No comments: