Wednesday, February 14, 2007

About another 10 mins more to the closing of the JAE application. These few days was surely a confusing one for not only me but many others who are undecided about whether to move on with the JC route or switch to the poly route. Many said that those who are undecided shld move on to the JC route first, find out their interest before making a decision on what uni course to take.I only have this to say, if you do not know what you want now, what makes you so sure that you know what you want 2 years later. You will still be in the same education system like those in sec schs, trying to juggle between many subjects and CCA. In the end, everyone would still come back to this same route of what course to take. Others are worried if their points would bring them somewhere they would love to go and others unsure if the course is what they really want. Whatever the cae, striving hard is still the most important thing.

Tell you smth, I'm really v v unsure of what to feel now, fustrated or stupid. This morning, I was going to hand in my withdrawal form to Innova, with my mum's signature on it. During assembly, I took the form out and guess what?? The form had a big hole in it cos my water bottle leaked a few drops of water. Oh gosh. The teacher didnt accept my form and told me to re-sign it again. ARGHH.. How can a addidas bottle leak water??!!! This is so absurd. In the fit of anger, or rather fustration, I walked out of the sch right after assembly. Wow, didnt know that I had a chance to do that. Took the 8 plus MRT train home and it was so so packed. Then, I went home to watch Hana Kimi!! I watched like 3 episodes today, and that leaves me to watch EP 10 next. Yay, I'm back on track. I'm sure I'll be faster than the TV broadcast. ZOOM!!

Going to Bugis street later!

Oh tks to those who sent me happy v-day sms-es. Same to you people too! And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALL!!

My Valentine -- YOU!

No comments: