Thursday, February 15, 2007

I finally completed my withdrawal from Innova today!! Not tt I'm wanting to leave the college so much, but I feel that now I'm more free and theres no need to stay on and learn some stuff tt would not be of much use to me in the future. I really wanna thank my classmates at 0742A for the fun we had during the 1st mth. Really, I enjoyed being in the company of you guys even though sometimes we might have some minor disagreements. All the best to all of you and keep in touch yeah!!

Wah seh, I just realised that the hair salonist had my hair cut way too short. Mum said that I look like some NS officer tt has signed on, cos of my short hair. Well, the good thing is tt the weather these days is so warm so having shorter hair would mean it'd be more cooling!! Always look on the bright side!!

Tmr's the day most, or shld I say all, schools celebrate CNY with all the performances and stuff. Since I've not need to report to Innova tmr, I can sleep late and go back to ZHSS in the late morning. Mayb I'm going back to Pei Chun too.Oh, its going to be the last time we see Mrs Lim, so its like quite sad ah, considering tt she spent quite a lot of effort scolding us and trying to make us learn. To me, her hard work has paid off. In the past I used to think that most people scold others because they're in a bad mood or smth. But mum said those are only exceptional cases. Actually some people out there really do mean well. For instance, if that person (be it your parent, teacher or friend) didnt have the intention to get you to learn and change for the better, they wouldnt even bother to come and scold you. They might as well go do smth else instead of having to waste their breath trying to make you understand, with you trying to arguing back most of the time. Scolding takes energy. This applies to quite alot of cases I've seen, but of course there're some exceptions!! HAHAHA..You decide for yourself!

Bugis street was quite crowded ystd night. I think there were alot of people trying to rush and buy last minute CNY clothes. I bought a polo tee and a shirt. The train was quite crowded when I went home, which is like at about 11.15 pm? Yeah.

People usually have lots of places to visit on the first day of CNY. But ironically, I dont!! My aunts and uncle would meet up in the night on the eve of CNY and the first day of CNY, so there would be not much visiting for me, in fact none to be exact. So I've decided to stay at my Grandma's house to play mahjong for the whole day and since there would be lots of people visiting her, it means I can go and collect ang-paos for myself too!! YEAH..

The four spaces between my fingers and the one inside my heart is meant just for You..

No comments: