Saturday, February 10, 2007

Got back my Os today..

Well, quite ok bah. Got 13 for L1R5. Minus 2 for CCA bonus points, its 11. Actually could have done so much better, esp. for my eng and A-maths. Then I could improve by a point or 2. But nevertheless, I'm still quite happy with my results, at least theres improvements. I was quite shocked with my Physics and Chem. I didnt really study Phy cos I wanted to give my all to Chem. Studied a little only a week before the exam. I was scared for Chem too cos I thgt I might flunk some parts. I'm really thankful that I'm able to achieve A2 for both sciences. Might consider a poly or to a small extent, JC. Well, that's if NY doesnt change its cut-off point this year. Congrats to those who did well and jiayous for those who didnt manage to obtain their perfect score. There are 2 whom I need not congratulate. Those 2 people are none other than Jamie Chang and Fiona Teo who had the chance to go up to the stage. Jamie's gonna treat me to abalone, right Jamie? Hahaha..

Oh thanks to those who sent me those sms-es containings well-wishes and words of encouragements. Really appreciated those. And CONGRATS to Mrs Wuzun who got A1 for her Chinese. Well, its really HARD WORK..so dont say that you're resigned to fate. Hope to see you on stage next year!!

Arh, really scared today. I was very anxious and yar, super nervous. Had to visit the toilet too..Glad all is over now. Didnt manage to catch much sleep over the past few days too. At least I can have a Happy CNY!!

Heard Mrs Lim's retiring on Valentine's day. Well, she's a really good teacher. I wont have bucked up for my chem if not for her never-ending scoldings and punishments.Remembered how she confiscated my "handphone" and yar, she asked Jan to pass it to me today, which is with her for almost about half a year. Its always during the last part that you find out a teacher is really good. She also emphasises on life values too, not only academics. Just so sad she's leaving. I can imagine her bored face at home when she retires and has nothing to do. Gosh. Haha..

Valentine's day is coming.. Where's my VALENTINE!!!

You will, because I believe You will.

No comments: