Friday, February 16, 2007

Went back to ZHSS today. Got there abt 12pm and I thought I was quite early cos there were like not many ppl there. Went down to the soccer court and saw some of the current sec 4 guys. Played with them and when I went down to the staff room, there were like quite little ppl left there. So I presumed tt many people didnt come back. Actually, they did, just tt I didnt manage to catch them. Oh wells. We took a photo with Mrs Ngiam and I heard that Mrs Lim headed on to St Margrets to teach. HAHAHA.. Looks like she is still hanging on to her teaching career tightly. Mayb she aspires to be the principal or HOD 1 day. I dont know. HAHAHA.. Overall, its v nice to just mingle with my classmates and know more about where they're going and stuff. KEEP IN CONTACT GUYS!!!

Visited PCPS too, but no classmates there. Maybe they've gone off bah. Played some bball there and soccer with my bro's friends.

After seeing videos on youtube abt the "lifestory" of some junior college classes, I've to admit that junior college life is really nice. I love those kinda camps and activities where everyone would become more bonded as one and yar, esp. class chalets too. However, its the studies part that I do not like. Otherwise, I would certainly have placed a junior college as my 1st choice. As always, know your priorities.

I'm getting so bored at home!!!!!

Fate brings together those that are fated, no matter how far they are, who they are and what they are. Are we fated to be?

No comments: