Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back home after sch.Well, its my second last day of Innova, or rather, last day with lessons. Going to withdraw with effect from tmr, since I'm not going to stay in there after the JAE posting.

Realised that I had not blogged for a long time. Here's the series of events that happened.

SAT
Had the I@fun funfair. Quite boring I shld say. I cant decide where to spend my coupons on. In the end, most of it ended up being used by me to buy food and drinks. Saw Adriano, Yuyang and Khim. Khim looks quite cute and the other 2 guys look a little pai-kia..Haha.

SUN
Stayed at home in the morning. Went out in the afternoon to eat dim sum. Not eaten dim sum for a long time. In the evening, went to my tuition teacher's house to talk abt my JAE choices.She's v nice to invite me over to talk abt my future plans and also guide me along the way. Her eldest daughter is in mass comm. in Ngee Ann and her son is in 1st 3 mths in CJC. So we talked abt alot of stuff and yar, alot of misunderstandings were cleared. Now, I have a v v clear mind which course to aim for and what to do in the course in order to succeed. Her daughter also taught me how to manage people and what to do in most situations. They're so nice..

Mon
Went down to Ngee Ann in the morning with hee siong. Yar, the sch looks quite old and its located on the top of this small hill. Looks like its gonna be a long walk for me from the bus stop. Anyway, enquired abt the aerospace courses and after rounds of talks,I decided to go for aerospace electronics. Lets hope that we both get in. Headed down to Queensway after that to buy shoes!!

I have just discovered this thing, that pride can really cause a person to develop attitute problems and certain thinkings and actions. Its because of pride that a person does not want to admit his/her mistakes and therefore, this would normally spark off arguments and fights. Pride is one of the root cause of attitude problems, where it is very commonly seen in schs, with students not wanting to apologise to teachers even though they're in the wrong. If I were to ask you, would wearing a branded shirt,say billabong, matter if everybody in the world was gone with the exception of you yourself? I'm sure you'd be so lonely that whatever you wear does not matter much more. See, it is evident that sometimes humans do certain things because of pride. Honestly, I admire people who dare to step out to apologise for their mistake and bear the consequences because they are the ones who are putting pride aside to acknowledge that it is their fault. How many people would do that? Most would try and argue their way out until they finalise the decision that they're right and others wrong. If nobody would want to give in to admit their mistakes, who would? Only the brave and admirable would.

I AM GOING TO JAPAN!! Yeah, mum said that the Japan trip is to reward me for improving my grades, esp. for my sciences. DISNEYLAND!!

CNY is coming soon, this weekend in fact. And yeah, I have no where to visit since most of my aunts are going to gather at my Grandma's house. So, I think I'm gonna play mahjong like the whole day long? Oh gosh, some lucky girl is going to Beijing this Sat.. How lucky..

I think what Mrs Wuzun said was right, I might as well wait for the TV to show Hana Kimi. Oh gosh, I've not watched it for like a week? Yeah and I'm still at episode 7..

Forever Love...

No comments: