Monday, February 26, 2007

Not blogged for a long time. Well, nth really much to blog about actually, cos its just me staying at home all day long with some occasional outings to the arcade and relative's house for CNY dinner.

Tons of movies out this month. I want to catch most of them like Twins mission, Protege, Just follow law, Ghost rider and to a small extent, epic movie. But, the 1 that I really really would care most watching about, is certainly LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA!! Its directed by an Amercian director but the irony is tt its not written from the perspective of the Americans during the World War 2. Its shown from the angle of the Japanese soldiers. That's why its called letters from Iwo Jima, because the letters contain what the Japanese soldiers write to their family about during the war. Its amazing that a moive can be created using letters as their main source of information about what took place. More interestingly, its from the Japanese point of view, something different from what we are most of the time exposed to. Well, all these makes it a must-watch for me and even the movie critics give it a 4 of out 5.

The most awaited match of The Arena. Raffles VS Hwa Chong. Oh I was just waiting for that to happen and I know it would. Competition from the best institutions in Singapore. Lets see what these 2 schools can surprise us with. I checked up on one of the Hwa Chong members and guess what, it was stated that his highest class rank was 1st and his lowest was 1st too!! Which means to say that he's always top in class year after year. Just so incredible.

Its nice to know that I've learned how to put on my contacts. Its a real struggle for me before that, to have to keep my eyes open wide while "fighting" with my eye-lid muscles.

Lets hope Manutd thrash Chelsea at Stamford bridge, because I just cant stand the sight of Drogba holding up the Carling cup throphy. Maybe that's what they deserve, nothing more. I'm all the way for Manutd as the title contenders, because I am a MANUTD FAN!!

Are You there?

No comments: