Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ahh, the arena's most exciting match ever didnt end up as well as I had expected. To sum it all up, quite ugly behaviour from both sides. The first speakers of both sides were quite rude with each other, and without doubt, the second speaker from RI. The 2nd speaker from HCI looked quite gentlemanly I should say. The speaker that impressed me is the last speaker from RI. Even though he's just a 14 yr old kid, his construction of analogies are fantastic. Simple yet straight to the point. And more often than not, it did quite a fair bit of damage to the opponent. However, I find that its a sticky issue to debate about, because sometimes, satistics do not tell all in such a case. Oh well, RI won. All in all, I still feel the same, Singaporean youths are politcally apathetic.

Read the newspapers today and wow, saw that there are more schlorships being awarded in the aerospace sector. Surfed some of the websites and from the information that I have gathered, I can safely say that there is definitely a demand out there for aerospace graduates. This sounds inspiring and motivating, for me at least. Hope that the demand would grow stronger. Well, this means to say that I have to push all the way for my GPA to be of an excellent standard in order for me to be considered for any scholarship or job.

Reading and blogging so much about aerospace really makes me want to go down to the airport. I love to take night flights. The atmosphere is really very different when you're inside the departure gates waiting for the flight calls.The outside is just so cold and quiet while its a bustling thing inside, with shops to go, people of different nationalities to see, nice cable TV to watch. Sometimes, its nice to know that you're a special guest. HAHAHA. How I admire my aunt, who stays just A STREET away from the airport backgate. All she has to do is to walk down to the semi-ds the next street and there, the airport backgate,with the spectacular sight of all the aircrafts taking off and landing.It'd be good if I'm able to stay there again for a few days.The last time, I got a small questioning by the airport police because I stood there for quite some time.. HAHA. THE AIRPORT!!

Come to think of it, I'd better start revising my physics and maths so that I'm able to start my engine running. Otherwise, it'd be rusty again. =(

Lets FLY!!

No comments: