Thursday, February 08, 2007

Something that I've awaited for,tomorrow. The intense fear in me. Every minute I'm thinking about what I'll get, what course to get into. It all depends on the digits of the number tomorrow.

Stayed back to do the I@Fun preparation work. Well,That's the last thing I can do for the class, even though we will be separated after the JAE. But afterall, the class brought much fun and laughter to me, so I hope this is a way of giving back my appreciation to the class. It's been great knowing all of you all.

I really dont know what to blog about now. The thing is I do not even know what is running through my mind now, what I am thinking about, what I'll be doing. All in all, I've sort of not planned or thought out of anything yet. Its this kinda lost feeling that you have. The only thing that I wanna do is to just sing some songs and yar, have some serenity around me.

After the talk today, I'm even more confused about the route that I want to take. As in, I'm even more undecided as more factors come into play towards my decision. Dad told me that no matter what results you get,it does not matter, all I've to do is to put in more effort in the future and learn from my mistakes. Mr Hamim also said today that no matter what happens, the sun will still rise from the East and set in the West. Hearing all these words really can bring you to a deeper level of understanding, knowing that there are people who still would care for you whatever happens.

How long more to the release of the results? Its 10.08pm now, which means about another 16 hours and 22 minutes. Minus off the sleeping time, It would come down to about less than 10 hours. Soon, just soon...

I will warm Your heart with my hand.

No comments: