Thursday, January 25, 2007

I was just thinking abt my younger days in the mrt train and theres this part which I really find v interesting to blog about. Remember the times where everyone was exposed to those love dramas where a bunch of flowers, a ring and some kneeling by the male party would seal a marriage? Yups, I watched much TV dramas during my childhood days and I formed a kind of naive thought, that its v easy to be in love and to get married.Easy as in the process is v fast, natural and no pains and whatsoever.However,when I got to see some dramas that showed couples breaking up and stuff, I had at times wished that every couple in the world would stay together happily ever after and those kinda fantasy drafts. Wells, you cant blame me since I was not of a matured thinking age. Ltr on in life, as in now, I realised that my naive thoughts were so wrong, v v wrong indeed. Love is indeed full of pains. Also it requires lots of sacrifice. It is not as fast as what I had thought, with some people having to love the other party for a lifetime without receiving love back. So with all these new thoughts,examples setting it, it made me confused what is actually Love, what the 4 alphabets mean deep inside. Now, I have started to form my own definition on Love, which is the strong affection and care you have for the other party.It may not stay true after a while so I might just change it. Some people always say that " hai-yo tell that guy/girl you like her lar, why be so scared" Wells, sometimes, its not pride that comes into play, as what many always think. Its actually the fear of rejection. Many a time, we are afraid of being rejected by the other party, because to us, we have formed love only for them and not anyone else. Otherwise, I can just propose to girl A and do the same to girl B upon rejection from A. This would mean false love. Ok, I think I'm coming to a stage where its v confusing so I shall stop here..=P

Today!! Yups, its v relaxing today. Not much lessons, only Econs,PE and Geog. Which means only 3 hours of schooling. Gave track a skip because I pulled my front leg muscles. Went to J8 after school to walk around and went home after tt. These days, I really cant find anything interesting to watch on TV anymore. The TV programmes are getting so boring. Arghh... I'm so glad tmr's fri,because the weekends are coming up ahead!! Oh gosh, received news today that the Os are gonna be released on the 9th of Feb. Ahhh..

I Love You.. I wanna see You now..

No comments: